Kern River Outfitters
The Kern River in Sequoia National Forest has the best river rafting in the United States and is only a few hours from Los Angeles, California. Kern River rafting features miles and miles of varying whitewater rapids from mild Class II runs to thrilling Class V rapids. Kern River Outfitters has offered rafting trips on the Kern since 1982 and we have trips for every ability and interest. To reserve a Kern River rafting trip date, call the Kern River Outfitters office to check on available space or book online.
Why Choose Kern River Outfitters for your 2015 Kern River rafting trip?
We are a 5-Star, award winning, distinguished company.
- The premier whitewater rafting outfitter on the Kern River.
- Named a Top Outfitter on Earth by National Geographic
- River guides that are recognized as the best in the business. No tobacco use.
- Top-notch, carefully maintained rafting equipment.
- A knowledgeable and helpful office staff.
- Use of the preferred overnight campsite on the Lower Kern River.
- Deliciously prepared camp cuisine.
- Pub and Grub, Whitewater School, and Theme Trips.
Lower Kern, Upper Kern, and Forks of the Kern Rafting
Our most popular Kern River rafting trips are on the Lower Kern. The Upper Kern, near the historic town of Kernville, is a superb half or full-day rafting trip. In 2015 we will have Upper Kern rafting trips launching daily from May through June.