We’re looking forward to a terrific 2015 rafting season. Join us.
Kern River Rafting Season Forecast to run from April – July
The Kern River in Sequoia National Forest is an extraordinary whitewater rafting destination only a few hours from Los Angeles. The Kern River features stretches of whitewater that span from mild Class II runs to thrilling Class V rapids. Our company, Kern River Outfitters, is an award winning outfitter recognized for running exceptional rafting trips. We have a full range of exhilarating rafting trip options that include full and multi-day trips, and short trips near Kernville we call “Kernville Rapid Runs”. We offer trips for individuals, groups, and corporate clients. Call us with questions or just book online.
Why Choose Kern River Outfitters for your 2015 Kern River rafting trip?
We are a 5-Star, award winning, distinguished company.
- Award winning trips with an acclaimed outfitter.
- Named a Top Outfitter on Earth by National Geographic. The only one on the Kern.
- River guides that are the best in the business.
- A Men’s Journal “Best Outfitter”. The only one on the Kern.
- A welcoming Rafting Center with FREE parking.
- Top-notch, carefully maintained rafting gear.
- A knowledgeable and helpful office staff.
- The most desirable overnight campsite on the Lower Kern River.
- Meticulously prepared camp meals.
- Pub and Grub, Whitewater School, and Theme Trips.
Lower Kern, Upper Kern, and Forks of the Kern Rafting
The extent of the 2015 rafting season will depend on winter precipitation. We are taking reservations for all segments of the Kern and offer a “Low Water” guarantee to anyone booking now for next season. If we have to cancel your trip because of Low Water, we will refund your payment in full. Early winter precipitation points to a good Upper Kern season and we expect to launch trips daily mid-April through June. The Lower Kern is expected to run from early June until early-July. Call us for more details or to book a trip date on any segment of the Kern River.