“This Year’s El Niño Could Be the Strongest Ever Recorded”
-Time Magazine, 8/13/15
Get ready for an EXCELLENT 2016 Kern river rafting season. Read the Time article here.
We’ve opened up our 2016 Kern rafting reservations. NOAA is forecasting an El Niño for the ’15-’16 winter, and if it occurs we will have the best whitewater rafting season in years. Combined with a return of excellent flows, and our trips limited capacity, we are anticipating high demand, and are encouraging guests to start planning their Kern rafting vacations now. Reservations can be made online, or you can email us for trip inquiries.
Why Choose Kern River Outfitters for your 2016 Kern River rafting trip?
We are a 5-Star, award winning, distinguished company.
- Award winning trips with an acclaimed outfitter.
- Named a Top Outfitter on Earth by National Geographic. The only one on the Kern.
- River guides that are the best in the business.
- A Men’s Journal “Best Outfitter”. The only one on the Kern.
- A welcoming Rafting Center with FREE parking.
- Top-notch, carefully maintained rafting gear.
- A knowledgeable and helpful office staff.
- The most desirable overnight campsite on the Lower Kern River.
- Meticulously prepared camp meals.
- Pub and Grub, Whitewater School, and Theme Trips.